Liquifly Water Rocket
Kids can launch this rocket that is powered by just water, but shoots up impressively high, reaching 30 meters, or 9 stories! The set contains everything you need to make take-off a success, including fins, 2 valves, 27cm rocket bottle, hose, and pump. Experiment in your water to air rations to see how high you can engineer your rocket to go! Get kids outside and learning fundamentals of STEM concepts with science and physics.
Designed for ages 9+
- REACH NEW HEIGHTS - Launch a rocket up to 30 meters, or 9 stories, into the air. Kids can build their own rocket that’s powered by water, yet still powerful enough to fly impressively high. This do-it-yourself rocket kit is a great way to get your children or students engaged in physics lessons while having fun
- BLAST OFF - This set contains everything you need for your rocket to soar to incredible heights, including fins, two valves, 27cm rocket bottle, hose, pump and optimised for Liquifly. Just add water and the rocket will fly high into the sky
- BACKYARD FUN - Get the kids outside learning science. The Deluxe Liquifly Water Powered Rocket Kit is the perfect educational toy that will get kids out of the house or classroom and into the yard or park to enjoy the outdoors and have an out-of-the-box learning experience
- HANDS ON LEARNING - Young learners will not only make and launch off a water-powered bottle rocket, but they will learn some fundamentals of science and physics as well. Designed for ages 8+, this kit gives a perfect example of Isaac Newton’s Third Law of Motion every action has an equal and opposite reaction”
- S.T.E.M. LEARNING - Science, technology, engineering and mathematics, or STEM, learning combines these interdisciplinary areas together for a holistic approach of education. Using academic concepts in conjunction with real-world experimentation and approaches, today’s youth become inspired to help lead the world tomorrow. Bring together the STEM subjects creating an awe-inspiring rocket