Water-Based Nail Polish

Water-Based Nail Polish

Regular Price
$9.48
Sale Price
$9.48
Regular Price
Sold Out
Unit Price
per 
Color
Blue
Pink
Purple
Red
Violet

Most nail polish smells toxic because of the fumes released by alcohol, solvents and other scary chemicals. Klee Kids Water-Based Nail Polish contains none of those scary chemicals. Best of all, the polish can be peeled off without nail polish remover after use.

So long, stinky pinkies!

Made in USA.

Age 3+

  • Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Polyurethane, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Hyaluronic Acid. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Micas and Red 28.
  • Directions: Apply two to three thin coats to clean nails. To remove, soak nails in warm water then peel off from one corner.
  • Product may thicken when exposed to cold termperatures or if the cap is not closed properly. Add a few drops of water and shake vigorously.
  • Use water or rubbing alcohol to remove nail polish from furniture or floors.